Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM)
Available via both Spartan Medical’s
Supporting Product Literature:
- SpartanFuse100 DBM Brochure [Download PDF]
Innovation often follows the straightest path. Attention to basic fundamentals has always been key to the best clinical outcomes. SpartanFuse100 DBM is simply comprised of human bone and buffered water.
- Made from 100% human bone: Nothing added that may get in the way of bone healing
- Osteoconductive: DBM provides ideal scaffold that directs and supports bone formation
- Osteoinductive: Potential is well established for DBMs, and higher concentrations of DBM has been proven to significantly increase Neovascularization, Osteoblastic Activity, Chondrogenesis, and Osteogenesis
- Excellent handling characteristics:
- Will shape and conform to fill unique bony voids
- Retains shape and will not wash away or migrate with lavage
- Easy storage and use:
- Stores at ambient room temperature and ready for immediate use
- No prep time or reconstitution required
- FDA Registered and AATB accredited
All necessary regulatory documentation, instructions for use, published studies, patient education tools, etc. (as applicable) can be provided upon request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 240-8091. We are available at any time to meet with Providers and Staff to answer any questions about Spartan Medical’s entire portfolio of advanced medical solutions.