Allograft Tissue Matrix
Available via both Spartan Medical’s
Supporting Product Literature:
Viscoelastic connective soft tissue.
- Acellular, hydrated sterile graft.
- Provides lubrication, cushion and can act as a barrier for gliding between two structures.
- Structural matrix is comprised of collagens and hyaluronic acid.
- Extremely hydrophilic; maintains moisture at wound site.
- Does not require orientation; conformable to address wound size and depth irregularities
- Stored at room temperature with a 2-year shelf-life.
- FDA registered and AATB accredited.
All necessary regulatory documentation, instructions for use, published studies, patient education tools, etc. (as applicable) can be provided upon request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 240-8091. We are available at any time to meet with Providers and Staff to answer any questions about Spartan Medical’s entire portfolio of advanced medical solutions.