SPARTAN BMA SOLUTIONS
Bone Marrow Aspiration (BMA) Devices & Systems
Available via both Spartan Medical’s
Supporting Product Literature:
- Bone Marrow Aspiration (BMA) Systems Brochure [Download PDF]
Captures marrow with platelets and marrow-derived cells. Extremity kits also available with CellFuse, a revolutionary carbohydrate synthetic bone graft substitute.
- Innovative aspiration needle with blocked distal tip prevents peripheral blood dilution, side vents aid in capture of pure marrow.
- Highest colony forming units (CFU-fs) compared to other bone marrow aspirate concentration (BMAC) systems (Scarpone et al.) NOTE: BMAC systems require 60mls of marrow and a 20-minute spin time.
- Short draw time (2-3 min), low volume required (only 8mls), reproducible extraction technique with 360 handle turn; retracts needle in 1cm increments during aspiration to mimic other successful aspiration techniques (Muschler et al.).
- FDA 510K Classification: K150563.
Extremity kits also available with CellFuse, a revolutionary carbohydrate synthetic bone graft substitute that can act as a resorbable scaffold when hydrated with marrow harvested by the included device.
All necessary regulatory documentation, instructions for use, published studies, patient education tools, etc. (as applicable) can be provided upon request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 240-8091. We are available at any time to meet with Providers and Staff to answer any questions about Spartan Medical’s entire portfolio of advanced medical solutions.