Spartan Medical Code of Conduct
Integrity, Service, Dedication, Excellence: four words that encompasses what it means to be a part of Spartan Medical.
- Make excellence a habit, always.
- Be honest, be the example, be what our competitors strive to become.
- Do what you say you’re going to do and get it done quickly, follow through is a must!
- Follow up, relentlessly, with customers and your teammates.
- Hold each other and our manufacturer partners to the highest standards; we simply will not tolerate mediocrity.
- Whatever it takes, total dedication…cancel your trips, kiss your kids good night…this is a career we’ve chosen, a lifestyle - not a job.
- We are the best at what we do…become the expert, the best in the business…become an asset that your customers will not do without.
- 100% customer loyalty is always the goal. We will prove our worth with every opportunity...maximum effort each and every time.
- DO sweat the small stuff…attention to detail is our greatest ally in every endeavor, always be prepared and plan for every contingency.
- Always be humble and respectful...we are guests in each hospital, we will act like it.
- The team is only as strong as it’s weakest link…work together, help each other, teach and learn…never guess, only know.
- Constantly learn from our own mistakes and the mistakes of our competitors. We will provide “nameless and rankless” feedback to each other, derive a plan to improve, implement, and execute.
- Failure is never an option! We will not let down our surgeons, clinicians, or the patients that trust them.